Friday, June 17, 2011

here we go....

So here I am trying my hand at blogging, who would have thunk?  I'm not sure how great this is going to be, I'm not a great writer like some of the bloggers I'm friends with.  I decided to do this to help get my etsy shop "out there" and I thought it might be fun just to get my thoughts on other things out here as well.  So anyway, I'm Jamie. Hi. I have three kids, a hubby (sometimes referred to as my 4th kid), a big rottweiler (Karma), three lizards and a tarantula.  I teach science to "at risk" or "troubled" teenage boys and love it.  I also crochet, mostly baby hats, and love it too.  I started my etsy shop to raise money for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  My older sister was diagnosed last fall and is now finished with the main portion of chemo.  My younger sister and I are participating in the walk in Santa Barbara in September.  Anyway, I'm not sure how to do this whole blogging thing, how to add links and pictures and stuff, so it will probably be a mess while I'm trying to figure all that out....

No comments:

Post a Comment